Will you be using the facilities and/or services of any affiliated organisations? For example, will you be using statistical services, biobank or laboratory services of an affiliated organisation?

If your answer is yes, you will need to consider if your clinical trial needs governance approval, access request authorisation, or approval to access facilities or services (e.g. grant administration)? If yes, then you should liaise with your university research Office


Research Office and Supporting Departments


Cultural Governance